During a panel presentation at Flash Memory Summit in Santa Clara on August 6, 2014, leading storage industry experts from STA discussed the challenges of distributed storage systems and how the SAS storage protocol is uniquely positioned to handle the mixture of workloads and I/O demands required. The panel was moderated by Jeff Janukowicz, research director at IDC.
- Scale-Out Storage Solutions for Today and Tomorrow (Jeff Janukowicz, IDC)
- Scaling Windows Server Storage to the Datacenter with Serial Attached SCSI (Cameron Brett, Toshiba, STA Board of Directors)
- Scale-out Storage Solutions for Today and Tomorrow (Jeremiah Tussey, PMC-Sierra, STA Member)
- Case Study – CacheIO (Marty Czekalski, Seagate, STA President)
- SCSI Trade Association Update (Mike James, SanDisk, STA Board of Directors)
Download all presentations here:
FMS 2014 STA Panel Presentations.zip