Registration for this plugfest has closed.
In light of the Covid pandemic and continued uncertainty regarding corporate travel policies through at least the next several months, STA will be hosting a hybrid 24G SAS Plugfest, with testing to be held July 6-31, 2021 at several STA member company sites. The University of New Hampshire InterOperability Lab (UNH-IOL) will own and help drive generation of the test plan and test schedule as well as oversee, compile, and distribute final test results and summaries as an independent third-party to the testing. If you are interested in participating in the plugfest, please email STA Plugfest Chair Alvin Cox at email@example.com or David So, STA Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STA has developed a set of administrative plans and policies to guide the event for both STA members and non-members. STA membership is not required to participate.
|STA Sponsor Member Company||$0 (Free)|
|STA Principal Member Company||$1,000|
|STA Promotional Member Company||$1,500|
- Non STA members are invited to participate in the plugfest and on the first three weekly planning calls, scheduled to begin on Tuesday, March 23, 2021. Subsequent plugfest planning calls will be restricted to STA Members under NDA only.
- If a company participates as a non-member in the plugfest and decides to join STA within 90 days after the plugfest, its first-year membership fee will be discounted by the appropriate amount based on the company’s chosen membership level. If you are interested in joining STA, please contact David So at email@example.com.
- Any participating company that executes an NDA to attend the plugfest and withdraws before the event will have its registration fee held as credit toward a future STA plugfest.
- Any participating company that executes NDAs for two successive plugfests and withdraws from both will forfeit any paid plugfest registration fees, and STA will reserve the right to review and possibly deny the company’s participation at the next plugfest.
- In order to participate in Plugfest planning calls and the plugfest itself, an NDA agreement must be signed and in the STA office by the deadline set for each event.