Wanted: 6Gb/s SAS Case Studies and Article Ideas for the Serial Storage Wire Newsletter and the STA Website!
The SCSI Trade Association is offering a unique opportunity for Serial Storage Wire readers to provide 6Gb/s SAS case studies for which they will be rewarded.
What is STA looking for?
- Data Center Applications using SAS in real-world implementations.
- Submissions must use 6Gb/s SAS products.
- Case studies must detail how the customer has benefited from using SAS.
- Include quality metrics (for example, ROI in time, money, resources).
What are the benefits to you?
- Free publicity through Serial Storage Wire and the STA website.
- Selected entries will be published in Serial Storage Wire.
- Case study contributors will be identified as innovative industry leaders embracing new technologies.
- An Amazon Kindle will be awarded to the case study provider.
Case Study Submission Process
- Meeting with STA staff to discuss and outline the process.
- Your interview with your customer.
- First draft produced (no word limit).
- First draft edited by member, partner, customer and STA.
- Continue until final, approved draft is produced.
- Graphics (photos or topology diagrams, for example) will enhance the case study.
- Publish in Serial Storage Wire and provide article to customer and partner to use for publicity.
To learn more or to propose a case study to STA, please email email@example.com.
TrackBack URL: http://www.scsita.org/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/221