SAS Plugfest Program
By Editor on Apr 06, 2011
The next plugfest is scheduled for September 22 - 26, 2014, at the University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory in Durham, New Hampshire. If you are interested in participating, please email STA Plugfest Committee Co-Chair, Mike Fitzpatrick (Mike.Fitzpatrick@taec.toshiba.com) or Michael Koffman (Michael.Koffman@wdc.com). Here are details for participation.
A committee of the STA membership developed a set of administrative plans and policies to guide the event for both STA members and non-members.
- STA membership is not required to participate
- STA will collect fees and pay UNH-IOL per agreement to support the events (program is intended to be self-funding)
|STA Sponsor Member Company||$1,500|
|STA Principal Member Company||$2,000|
|STA Promotional Member Company||$2,500|
|Sponsorship for Wednesday evening reception
(note: must be attending the plugfest)
- Non STA members are invited to participate in the plugfest, but STA Plugfest Committee calls & meetings are for STA Members only. If you are interested in joining STA, please go to "Join STA" to learn about the membership levels, affiliated benefits and costs. If you have questions about membership after reviewing this page, please contact Michael LoBue, STA Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If a company participates as a Non-Member in the Plugfest, and decides to join STA within 90 days after the Plugfest, you will have your membership fees discounted by the appropriate amount, as by the STA membership level at which your company has elected to join STA.
- Participating companies that execute an NDA to attend an upcoming plugfest event and withdraw before the event will have their participation fees held for a future plugfest event.
- Participating companies that sign NDAs for two successive plugfests events from which they withdraw will be barred from participating in another plugfest event for one (1) year from the date of the second withdrawn plugfest event. A withdrawal from the second successive plugfest event will result in forfeiting any paid plugfest registration fees.
- In order to participate in Plugfest Committee test planning calls and
the plugfest itself, an NDA agreement must be signed and in the STA
office prior to the date set for each event. The NDA form can be found here well in advance of the event itself.
The NDA form may be found at SAS_NDA_2014_Sept.pdf
- Deadline to submit: June 13, 2014
- Deadline to register: August 1, 2014
UNH-IOL Sponsored SAS Consortium
University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory is starting a Serial Attached SCSI Consortium. While this is not endorsed or sponsored by the SCSI Trade Association, we would like to make the information on such available to anyone who would like to participate in this. Please go to http://www.iol.unh.edu/consortiums/sas/ to find out full details on how to participate. Contact David Woolf (email@example.com) with any questions or if you would like to get involved.