By Marcia Molina on May 23, 2011
To participate in this Interoperability Test, please complete this form and hit "submit" at the bottom of the page. Be sure everyone who will be attending the tests from your company is listed below. If you need more space, please complete and send another web form.
Each participating company will also need to sign this standard Plugfest NDA to participate in any manner. This includes member company participation in plugfest conference calls. Please print this NDA file and fax to: 415-727-3699 or scan and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. All signed NDA's must be received prior to the plugfest event!
All equipment must be shipped to the University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory to arrive no later than September 19, 2014 (no weekend deliveries accepted), or be hand carried to the event.
The shipping address is:
Attn: SAS Plugfest
121 Technology Dr Suite 2
Durham, NH 03824
Tel: +1 603-862-0090 (needed for FedEx)
- No collect shipments will be accepted, and all shipping fees, including U.S. Customs charges, are the responsibility of the shipper. UNH-IOL will not pay for U.S. Customs charges. Failure to pre-pay Customs and Duties that are billed to the University of New Hampshire will incur a $100 USD additional handling charge.
- Please remember that international shipments must be cleared through U.S. Customs, which could take up to a week of additional time in shipping.
Equipment currently housed at the lab will be available for use during the testing provided that the equipment is registered in advance of the event.
Plugfest participating companies may sponsor the Plugfest Reception. There may be multiple Plugfest Reception Sponsoring Companies.
- Distribution of company product information at the reception
- Distribution of company giveaways at the reception.
- Option for a five (5) minute product briefing to reception attendees
- Corporate logo included on the reception invitation
Plugfest Registration Form-Deadline: August 1, 2014
"The STA Plugfest Technical Committee reserves the right to review and evaluate all non-STA member product entries for this plugfest"
All fields marked with (*) are REQUIRED.